Sereena Singh joined the firm in November of 2013 as an associate attorney and became a partner of the firm in January of 2018. Prior to joining Hennig Kramer Ruiz & Singh, LLP, she was an associate with Lyon Law, PC working in plaintiff-side employment law. At Lyon Law, the entirety of her practice was dedicated to representing individual plaintiffs against their employers or former employers.
Sereena is deeply committed to fighting injustice and protecting workers' rights. Since graduating from the UCLA School of Law, she has spent her entire legal career in plaintiff-side employment litigation with an emphasis on sexual harassment, sexual orientation discrimination, and retaliation. Sereena has practiced in both federal and state court. She also has extensive experience representing employees against both private and public sector employers.
At the firm, Sereena represents employees in disputes involving wage and hour violations, misclassification, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, discrimination based on race, whistleblower retaliation and failure to accommodate violations. She also represents employees in class actions against their employers. As a zealous advocate for her clients, Sereena has achieved numerous six- and seven-figure settlements.
Sereena received her J.D. from the UCLA School of Law in 2010 and was admitted to practice law in 2011. She received her B.A. in Political Science from UCLA in 2007. Sereena strongly believes in giving back to the community. She has volunteered with the Alliance of Children's Rights and the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Domestic Violence Clinic.
Areas of Practice
- Wage and Hour Violations
- Sexual Harassment
- Disability Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Discrimination Based on Race
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Failure to Accommodate Violations
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2012
University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
J.D. - 2010
B.A. - 2007
Major: Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Past Employment Positions
Pro Bono Activities
- Alliance of Children’s Rights, Volunteer
- Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Domestic Violence Clinic, Volunteer