Amber Alsamman began her employment as a legal assistant with the firm in 2018, and has been working closely with attorneys and staff assisting them with administrative tasks. Amber is currently undergoing a paralegal program at UCLA to obtain training in substantive and procedural law, legal analysis, professional responsibility, legal forms, legal technology and the practical skills needed to work in the public or private sector as a competent and professional paralegal in California.
- University of California Los Angeles
- ABA Paralegal Studies Program
- University of California Irvine
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Social Behavior 2017
- Honors: 2016
- Intern: Legal Aid Society of Orange County 2017